Discover the unique relationship between resistance, flexibility, strength, and spirituality.
Equip yourself with a powerful tool to upgrade your physical, spiritual, emotional, and psychological health.
Your Personalized Flexibility Training Program
This is your time to work with an extremely knowledgeable and skilled trainer that has dedicated his life to yoga and understanding the depth of the spirit.
A video session is your appointment for personalized flexibility training tailored to your body, needs, and goals. We don’t simply prescribe a bunch of exercises. We assess your body in numerous positions, ask lots of questions, listen intently, and observe everything.
A Stretch, Diet, and Life Program
Then we begin creating a custom series of exercises and variations just for you. We teach you how to leverage your own body to strengthen and stretch each of your 16 major muscle groups. Also as part of your program, we give advice on diet, exercise, and other pertinent aspects of your life.
Directly Address Your Needs & Goals
We will guide you into discovering the weaknesses and imbalances in your body so that you have a plan of action for the things that you want to achieve or change. You’ll experience powerful improvements right away and realize dramatic gains in flexibility and health over time.
Maximum Results Over Time
Over time we modify and intensify the program to meet your evolving needs and goals. Maximum improvements in flexibility, posture, physical health, and mental fitness are the results.
Appropriate for all Ages, Abilities, and Backgrounds
Video sessions are helpful and appropriate for most anyone. We tailor for those who have no prior training or experience, those just beginning to get into shape, or for serious athletes who want to increase their strength and flexibility.
No Equipment Necessary
All you need is a comfortable area to exercise. A rug/mat and pillow are helpful props.
Wear whatever is most comfortable for you to move around and stretch in. Sweats, shorts, and other similar types of clothing will be most comfortable as opposed to jeans or other movement restricting clothing.
Physically Demanding, Yet Tailored to Your Needs
As you progress in your training, expect to get a good workout and maybe even sweat. However, we always work with you and encourage you to set your own comfortable pace.
Each exercise can be tailored by making it as aerobic or strengthening as your body desires. This is the beauty of being your own piece of exercise equipment, you don’t have to keep getting up to change the weights!
Benefits & Features
- Intensive customized flexibility and strength training
- Sport-specific training to optimize athletic ability and performance
- Dietary, exercise and lifestyle recommendations
- Customized program to directly address your body, needs, and goals
- At-home exercise program designed just for you
- Maximum gains in flexibility, posture, health and mental fitness
What You’ll Learn
Expect to learn the following fundamentals of Resistance Flexibility and more.
- Inflexibility is not caused solely by tense muscles, but by the dense fascia and/or scar tissue that has accumulated in and around the muscles.
- You must continuously resist and contract a muscle while lengthening it in order to exceed the tensile strength of the accumulated dense fascia which results in immediate increases in flexibility and strength.
- Most of the increases in flexibility occur when the muscle starts in a position where it is as short as possible and then lengthened, not at the end point of the stretch where the muscle is already fully elongated.
- The flexibility of a muscle is not just limited by its own health and ability, but by the shortening capacity of its balancing muscle group.
- It is commonly thought that simply weight training a muscle increases its ability to shorten, however, the ability of a muscle to shorten is dependent on its resistance flexibility.
- Range of motion does not equate to flexibility. True flexibility includes the health of the tissue and the muscle’s ability to continuously and fully contract concentrically, eccentrically, and isometrically throughout that range. Extreme range of motion is often an indicator of hyper mobility potentially leading to instability and damage of the joint structures.
- Stretching is not just a physical activity, but has direct and predictable associations with the physiological, psychological, emotional, and spiritual parts of a person.
- …and so much more!
How It Works
Online Resistance Flexibility sessions are available with one of our Elite Trainers using one of the several available video conferencing services (FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, etc.).
All you’ll need is a comfortable area to exercise, a reliable internet connection, and your phone/tablet/computer. If using a phone, we recommend having something on hand to prop up your device. It could be something as simple as a bag of rice, or a stand, tripod, etc.
During your session, you can ask any questions you may have about particular areas of your body or exercises you are having problems with. You can also perform the exercises you are having trouble with while your trainer watches and gives you feedback. Your trainer can also perform the same exercise so you can see how it is done. This will help you create a customized flexibility and strength training program based on your needs.