The Fruitful Lifestyle Cleanse instructs the aspirant on the path to self healing through multiple healing modalities. We assist all our students in living a fruitful life through six wellness steps:
- Yin Yoga.
- Transcendental meditation.
- Mindful Journaling.
- Resistance Flexibility.
- Breathing exercises.
- 7 days Of “Chakra” juice.
This cleanse is the first book between The Peace and Love Lifestyle and A Fruitful life. A Fruitful life is the culmination of two masters coming together to provide the synthesis between healing modalities. Antonio Mcdonald and Albertina Jones aimed at creating a book that would exemplify the lives they live. Pulling their masteries together, after years of research and development along with a little synchronicity. A Fruitful Lifestyle came to life. We have used these practices to enhance our lives, sustain our faith, and find meaning in suffering.
A Fruitful Lifestyle Cleanse includes:
- Information on the benefits juicing, stretching, and mindfulness has on the body
- Online Instructional Assistance through Pockets Of Peace Group
- 7 days of Simple and Gentle Yin, Kemetic, and Meridian Flexibility Sequences
- A short stories with the qualities that aim to provide insight into the psychology of the two personality types on the path to healing.
The Steps to Healing from The Peace and Love Lifestyle:
Wake up early.
In order to greet the day we must rise before the sun. The world becomes silent and we have time to develop a clear vision. We fulfill our spiritual responsibilities in this space and answer such journal questions as:
- If I had no fear of failure or judgment, what passions + unique gifts do I have that I would love to share with the world?
- In what ways has your mindset shifted from scarcity to abundance? Write about the small changes you notice in your daily routine that has affected you in a positive way.
- What’s something you’re grateful for today that you didn’t have a year ago?
- Choose three things around your home you’re grateful to own. How do they make your life better?
Rising during this sacred time is made easier when following The Fruitful Lifestyle Cleanse. But when we are eating heavy foods right before bed the body is constantly working even while sleep.
Stay hydrated. To avoid dehydration, The Fruitful Lifestyle cleanse recommends drinking 16 ounces of water several times through the day. Which means bringing water bottles every where we go.
Helping your body:
- Keep a normal temperature.
- Lubricate and cushion joints.
- Protect your spinal cord and other sensitive tissues.
- Get rid of wastes through urination, perspiration, and bowel movements.
Yoga is one of the most contemplative and beneficial ways of releasing stress. Utilizing gentle movement and breathing for 15 to 30 minutes allows us to listen to the way we treat out bodies. You can light a candle, develop a clear intention, and focus on the meaning of inner peace. We must use this time to take care of ourselves. We spend so much time tending to the needs of other people. But in order to reconnect, we must become conscious of the life happening inside us. As we develop the ritual of checking our hearts, and aligning our actions with loving intentions we will release the toxicity in our lives.
Drink Healing Juices.
A Chakra juice a day gives the body a break from the artificial sugars running through our system. These juices will calm down the inflammation in the body as we cut back on the other inflammatory foods in our diet. As we increase our plant based proteins, drink plenty of water, and utilize our Yoga exercises our the mind and body become partners in healing and wellness.
Use Literature to Heal.
Literature is learning to live. It is a way of learning lessons, so we do not repeat the struggles of our ancestors or we have just enough knowledge to know it wont kill us. The more we read, the more we learn to use literature as a practice of liberation and transformation, we began to recognize ourselves in the people around us. We learn that there is nothing unique about our suffering, and if others have gotten through it then we can also. Literature teaches we are in this together. We have always had to fight together, and we always will. In this way we release our anger, and discover the resources for our healing as we look for wholeness. Like Isis looking for Ausar’s dismembered body we retain our grace, beauty, and smile because we will not grow weary on our path.
As James Baldwin said, “Your suffering does not isolate you. That your suffering is your bridge. That many people have suffered before you, many people are suffering around. And always will. You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, who had ever been alive.”
There are no reviews yet.