A recognition of the God who converted impossibilities of nothing into all possibilities of this world and everything associated with it. The Lotus flowers are placed on each arm to symbolize the necessity of walking towards peace.
For The Black Community “All Praise To The Most High” is a saying used to recognize the divine force operating in our lives. Its a way of giving thanks for the unexplainable blessings happening within us. The bills that get paid when we are short, the nourishment that comes when we are starving, and the strength that comes when we are weak. Through “The Most High” we are empowered to become our highest selves.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
There are no reviews yet.